I’m a big time procrastinator, and it’s a constant battle to ensure I stay focused and productive each and every day. Today I’m sharing my top 10 favourite productivity hacks that have really helped my get sh*t done.
- Sunday planning (click here for example of 1-pager I reference in the podcast)
- Calendar blocking (also reference Bodyrock.tv)
- Getting up an hour earlier (aka 6 am right now)
- Using RecurPost for my social media automation
- Using Dubsado to create templates for proposals, contracts and automating lead and client communication
- Ivy for purchasing
- Creating templates for ANY repeatable task (Asana & Google Docs is where I do this most)
10. Loom for quick videos to respond to emails or social media questions (the videos above I did with Loom – then uploaded to YouTube)
Are you a homie yet?
Join “Business Homies” my FREE Facebook group and follow my journey along, it’s as raw and real as it gets. (THIS IS A GROUP FOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS, DECORATORS AND STAGERS)